I confirm that I agree to the testing and have read all information.
- For the testing, the collection of test material is required to carry out the planned test for the purpose of detecting acute SARS-CoV-2 infection/ COVID-19 disease.
- The test material is collected by means of a swab or, in the case of children, by means of a "lollipop test".
- The test is carried out by instructed and trained staff. In exceptional cases, minor injuries or damage may occur. Risks may include: irritation of the mucous membranes, gag reflex, bleeding in the collection room, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, sneezing, coughing, swallowing.
- With this letter of explanation we would like to point out that with your signature you take full responsibility for the performance of the rapid test.
- You confirm that you have understood the procedure of the test as well as the associated risks and confirm that you carry it out at your own risk.
- This declaration is made once and does not have to be made again for each new test.
Furthermore, it is confirmed that
- The personal details of the person to be tested must be checked against the identity card (or similar document).
- In the event of a positive test result, the day care centre may not be entered and the person tested positive must go directly into quarantine.
- You also hereby give us your express consent to the processing of your personal data within the meaning of Article 4 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). This includes, in particular, personal data that are subject to special protection pursuant to Article 9 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation (health data). In order to carry out the examination, we require your express written consent to data processing in accordance with Art. 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR.